Skipping a payment on your loan(s) is a simple process. Just complete the form below, and within 1-2 business days you’ll receive an electronic request form to ‘digitally’ sign and return. That’s it – your next loan payment is “skipped”!
Here are some stipulations for our Skip-A-Payment service:
- You need to be an active TUMCU member in good standing for more than a year.
- There is a $10 fee for setup (normally $25, but reduced due to the COVID-19 emergency).
- The fee can be paid by deduction from one of your TUMCU accounts, added to your loan balance, or you can send us a check.
- A request for more than 2 Skip-A-Pays requires additional review by our Loan Review Committee.
- Finance charges will still accrue on your loan balance.
- Skip-A-Payment will not stop any automatic payments you have set up from other financial institutions.
- Skip-A-Payment alters your Loan Agreement (details on request form).
Please call us if you have any other questions at (866) 657-0004.