Sending an Encrypted File to TUMCU:
Sometimes we may need you to send us an important file. Thanks to our file inbox system, you can send us any file we might need from you without having to worry about your personal information going through email and being stolen or getting lost. Here are the steps to sending us your encrypted file:
1. Go to TUMCU’s File Inbox Service by clicking here -> TUMCU File Inbox
2. Click on Choose Files or drag files from your computer into the box.
3. Confirmation of the file being uploaded will appear that it has been sent to TUMCU.
How To Deposit Funds or Make a Loan Payment:
1. You can deposit checks and make payments on loans with our mobile app which can be found on Google Play and the Appstore.
2. Take advantage of our shared branch network by finding a shared branch near you with our Shared Branch Locator.
3. Mail your checks or payments to us at: PO Box 9798 Henrico, VA 23228
How To Register For Online Banking:
1. Follow this link to Online Banking.
2. Click the link to sign up, and then accept the terms & conditions.
3. Choose your account type, and enter the account/member number that was provided to you along with the remaining fields.
4. Clicking the next button will send you an email with a temporary password. Use this to login the first time, and then you can change it to a password of your choice within the ‘Account Settings’tab.
How To Send a Wire to TUMCU:
To send a wire to the The United Methodist Credit Union you will need to give the sending financial institution the following information:
1. The wire (domestic or foreign), should be sent to:
CORPORATE ONE FCU:
ABA/Routing # 244084264
Address: 8700 Orion Place, Columbus, OH 43240
2. With further credit to:
The United Methodist CU, # 251082673 ABA/Routing number.
Address:10330 Staples Mill Rd., Henrico, VA 23060
3. And final credit to:
Your member number (3-5 digits)
Your account type (savings or checking)